Enjoy deliciously fresh butter by storing it in our enamel butter dish with a wooden lid. Designed to fit a standard block of butter, this dish is practical as well as beautiful. Display it on a counter top or pop it in the fridge - you can also store it both ways, with the wood top as a lid or the base. It's a must have for any home and looks great in all kitchens, big or small.
- Height 6.5 x Width 15 x Depth 10 cm
- Lid is untreated Beech wood
- Fits a standard 250g block of butter
- Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
- Not dishwasher safe, wash in hot soapy water
- Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
- Not microwave safe
- Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
- Beech lid to be lightly washed clean, do not soak in water and this will cause the wood to expand
Click & Collect is available from the Crystal Palace and East Dulwich shops - just choose "collect from store" at checkout and call or email us to arrange pick up.