By accepting these Terms & Conditions, customers agree to read all our policies on this page as well as the Delivery and Returns sections.
- When you place an online order, we will require your name, e-mail address and payment details. Without this information we cannot process your request.
- An email confirmation is only a confirmation that we have received your order and/or payment. It is not an acceptance of your order and we retain the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund in the event of complications; including, but not limited to, stock availability, incorrect pricing, and delivery charges.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Sale prices are valid from the time that it displays online and cannot be retrospectively applied to an order.
- No unauthorised use of product images or copy may be used without express permission by Mrs Robinson.
- Many of our products are always in stock but during busy times of the year may sell out quickly or be limited in availability. Where a product is not in stock, we aim to display an estimated re-stocking date on a product page if the information is available.